Monday, March 10, 2008

finding frogs

Yesterday, Jarom, Jonah, and Jason (Josh's brother in case you didn't know) went frog hunting in the "pond" (swamp?) that Grandpa Chernan made. They caught 6 little frogs, but of course put them back when they were done torturing them. They even made me touch one of them. Gross!! Quote from Jarom: "They want to be spiderfrogs". (Y'know, like spiderman, because they were scaling the side of the tub. Quote from Jonah: "See the one on top of the other one? It's either playing leapfrog or having a piggyback ride." P.S.- if you want to see video, you'll have to hit up Grandpa Chernan for that footage.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah! This is exactly the stuff I miss/love hearing about. Keep posting all of the funny, candid things they say- it cracks me up! I look forward to watching that video.

Emily Marie said...

That sounds like a boy adventure if I ever heard one. I don't think my girls or Carlos for that matter would be caught with frogs! ;)