Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe this will help us keep in touch better...or not. But feel free to stalk us anytime day or night, rain or shine, winter or summer, sick or well, black or white, bond or free, male or female, gay or straight, funny or not...The Hill Family Story: Online!
4 comments:
Wow, wish we could be there! Have a great day!!!
I can't believe Jarom is old enough to get baptized! Where is the time going??? I'm so glad you have a blog we can definately keep track better now!
Love you guys!
Yeah for blogs! You have finally conformed to the cool crowd! We'll look forward to stalking you on a regular basis, keep the photos coming.
P.S. Happy belated b-day Josh, and happy future birthday Jarom!
Love, Leah & Jon, Logan, and ???
Hey Crystal it's your other cousin Emily!! I'm so happy too about you bloggin!! YOu're family is so adorable. I'm excited to see more pictures and updates on your cute family!!
Post a Comment